Blogging
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Majektech. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

TAGGED UNDER:

Download Nokia PC Suite And Start Accessing Your Nokia Application Through PC

I man here today once again to share with you a software called Nokia PC Suite that enable the synchronization of your Nokia contact to PC is being made possible. With Nokia PC suite, you can install java application from your PC straight to your Nokia mobile phone with just the click of the mouse. With this Nokia PC Suite, you can store images that are on your PC to your phone, you can connect your Nokia mobile phone to your PC/Laptop to browse the internet etc.

Let Me List Out The Functions Here
Backup: You can back up your data with Nokia PC Suite e.g your memory card data.

Synchronization: With the synchronization, you can sync your phonebook numbers to your PC as back up.

Internet: This will connect you to the internet at the end of pairing your phone to browse the internet.

Contact: You will be able to view all your contact on your Laptop/PC.

Messages: You will also be able to read/view all messages that are being sent to your mobile phone through PC/Laptop.

Calendar: You can view calendar with this Nokia PC Suite.

File Manager: The file manager will enable you access both your Nokia phone memory and Memory Card.

Store Images: With this, you can store images that are on your Laptop to your Nokia phone, most especially those images you snap with the help of your laptop webcam, you will also see images that are already on your Nokia phone.

Transfer Videos: You can transfer compactable 3GP/MP4 videos to your Nokia phone through this Video transfer.

Install Applications: This aspect of the Nokia PC Suite is what I love using every day, when I download java application on my Laptop, I do connect my phone to my Laptop to install the java application straight to my phone. I will elaborate on this on my future post, and I will also display the screen shoot and or provide the step-by-step videos.

Explore Music: With this you can explore tons of music from the internet straight to your Nokia Phone through the Nokia PC Suite, but note that your Nokia Phone must be connected to this. I will elaborate on this on my future post, and I will also display the screen shoot and or provide the step-by-step videos.

Update Phone Software: You can update your Nokia Software to the latest software. This can also be called upgrading your Nokia Phone to latest software version. BlackBerry users do this frequently.  

Download Maps: You will be able to download Maps to your Nokia phone with this Nokia PC Suite.


Note: Your phone must be connected to your PC through Bluetooth, USB Cable, and or Infrared before performing any of the above process.

0 comments:

Blogroll

free counters

Popular Posts

Text Widget

majek

Recent news

About Us

My Blog List

Proudly Powered by Blogger.